I was born and brought up in Uganda, and was educated in Uganda, Kenya and the UK. I have worked for many years in business, international organisations, consulting and organisation development with people from across the world. This has exposed me to the many roles and experiences that shaped who I am and what I do today:
- A mentor of senior leaders and other highly skilled professionals
- An organisation development consultant
- A designer and facilitator of learning and of dialogue
- An educator and tutor
- A writer and published author
- An accredited executive coach.